Institutional and Program Evaluations (IPEs)
If your institution has plans to develop an articulation agreement with an international institution, Educational Perspectives can help you with a review of your prospective partner’s programs. Our specialized IPEs give you an idea of how well the programs of a prospective partner institution meshes with your own.IPEs include:
- A critical analysis of the content of a non-US program and its admission requirements
- Answers to specific questions regarding a program and institution accreditation or recognition
- Information regarding program length, assessment, scope and intent of the program are provided
- Language of instruction and expected language proficiency information can be provided
- Understand key educational systems and countries in order to help you make timely, informed admissions decisions
Fees for IPEs are based on a variable hourly rate. Contact EP for a quote.