Educational Perspectives recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of the persons who visit our website or submit their credentials to us for evaluation. Educational Perspectives collects, uses, and protects the information provided to us during the evaluation process and while you are visiting our website.
The information collected by Educational Perspectives is used to evaluate educational credentials. This includes, but is not limited to, name, date of birth, address, email address, educational history, etc. This information is used solely for the purpose of preparing an evaluation report. Our employees, agents, and contractors will have access to this information as necessary in order to perform their duties. We reserve the right to use the information we collect to:
- Contact educational institutions or governmental entities to verify the authenticity of educational credentials submitted
- Contact institutions or organizations that the applicant has attended or plans to attend
- Contact academic institutions, government agencies, professional organizations, and other evaluation services if false, forged, or fraudulent documents are submitted
- Comply with any legal requirements such as a judicial order, lawfully issued subpoena, or to exercise our legal rights to defend against any legal actions or claims brought against Educational Perspectives.
- Confirm, without necessity of any further consent from the applicant, whether or not an evaluation report was issued by Educational Perspectives.
We will not sell or distribute any information provided to us to any third party.
If you choose to provide us with an email address, Educational Perspectives will use this address as our primary contact address for any correspondence between you and Educational Perspectives. We will retain the content of your email messages together with our responses to them.
Application InformationOur application forms (‘Request for Evaluation of Educational Credentials’) require personal information such as mailing addresses, institutions attended, etc. Such information is used only for the purpose of evaluation. Educational information, however, may be shared with the designated recipient(s) of the evaluation and the institution(s) listed on the application.
Our website includes links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Educational Perspectives uses encryption and other commercially available technology to protect your information when you visit our website, request our services, or correspond with us.
Educational Perspectives, nfp
PO Box A3462
Chicago, IL 60690-3462
Last update: January 2015