Hello and thank you for your interest in Georgia Institute of Technology. The Office of Graduate Studies at Georgia Tech is a proud partner with Educational Perspectives, an organization assisting non-US educated individuals to have their education recognized in the United States. Educational Perspectives can provide assistance with the collection, review, and certification of your official academic records, which are a critical part of your graduate school application. Georgia Tech trusts that Educational Perspectives will offer you excellent customer service and we look forward to receiving your credentials.

You may choose from one of the following options:

Course-by-Course Evaluation ($150):
A report which identifies your institution(s) of attendance, dates of attendance, credentials received, and the US equivalency of your study. Additionally, this report includes credential certification and lists your individual courses taken for each credential received, a US equivalent credit/unit value and grade. A US GPA is included. If applicable, you may choose to update your Evaluation at a later date:

Evaluation Updates ($60):
If the studies at your home institution are incomplete when you submit your Georgia Tech application, you may be given the opportunity to update a previous evaluation report when your studies are completed. An updated report will provide final degree award information and other important information about your completed studies.

Review the documents required to prepare your report.

You are required to submit official academic records for all education to be evaluated. EP is happy to facilitate translation services for you. Click here for a quote.

Submit a completed application & pay for your evaluation


  • Credit card payment is required.
  • Completed application will automatically be sent.

Frequently Asked Questions

Will you accept scans of my documents?
Unfortunately no – scans of your transcripts and degree certificates cannot be used as part of your official academic review.

Do I need to submit original documents?
In most cases, your official academic records will be sent directly from the institution(s) you attended. If original documents are needed, we will return them to you by a secure courier delivery, if you request this service from us. If you have questions about document return please contact us on info@edperspective.org. Our staff will apprise you of your return delivery options.

What is an Original, Official Document?
Official credentials are issued in the original language directly by your college or university. Copies must bear the official stamp and/or seal of the institution, as well as the signature of the appropriate official, such as the Dean, Rector, Registrar, Controller of Examinations, or Academic Secretary.

How long will this process take?
In most cases, your document review will be completed in approximately 5 working days, but this depends largely on whether your schools send your documents quickly. To prevent any delay in the processing of your application for university you should make arrangements to have your documents sent to us immediately.

How can I order a report copy to send to another institution?
You are welcome to order a report copy to be sent to another recipient. Report copies are $35 each and may be ordered here: edperspective.org/report-copies.php