Welcome Prospective Seattle University Student!
Educational Perspectives is a not-for-profit research organization dedicated to preparing evaluation reports that help non-US educated individuals have their education recognized for further education in the United States.
Seattle University has developed a direct relationship with Educational Perspectives to prepare a written evaluation of your non-US educational credentials. Our evaluation will be an important part of your application for admission to Seattle University. Please carefully review the information below so that you submit a complete evaluation application – this will help us get your evaluation report under way quickly.
Educational Perspectives requires the following documentation:
- A completed and signed 'Application for Evaluation of Educational Credentials'. Once you have completed your application, you will need to print it and sign it.
- Official educational credentials for all post-secondary study completed.
- A completed and signed Application for Evaluation of Educational Credentials.
Please make arrangements to have your non-US educational institutions send your academic records directly to Educational Perspectives. Your official academic records should be issued in the official language of your country. All non-English documents must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- Credit card payment is required.
- Completed application will automatically be sent.
- Complete, print, and sign your application.
- Mail your application with payment to the address below.
Regardless of whether you apply online or with a paper application, please request a ‘Detailed’ evaluation and indicate Seattle University as a recipient of your completed report.
Your application and/or documents can be sent to us by regular mail, courier, fax, or email scan, as appropriate.
US Mail Delivery
PO Box 618056
Chicago IL 60661-8056
134 N. LaSalle St., Suite 1900
Chicago IL 60602
Once we receive all of the documentation needed to prepare your evaluation (application, official academic records, payment, etc.) your report will be completed in 5 business days. If you need the evaluation report more urgently, a report can be prepared with 3 Business Day or 24 Hour (1 Business Day) Rush service for an additional fee. However, we urge you to begin the evaluation process early so that all of your deadlines can be easily met.
Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.